Zhongpin leases pork facility in North China

11-10-2007 | |

Zhongpin, a meat and food processing company in China has announced that it has signed an agreement with Tianjin Shunli Enterprise to lease a pork production facility in the city of Tianjin.

The newly-leased facility is located in suburb of Tianjin, about 120 kilometres from Beijing.

The facility enhances Zhongpin’s position in the north of China, primarily in Tianjin, Beijing and the area surrounding Pohai Bay.

Production capacity
The Tianjin facility has a production capacity of up to 53,000 metric tonnes of chilled and frozen pork annually. Approximately 80% of the capacity will be dedicated to the production of chilled pork and the other 20% will be dedicated to frozen pork.

The leased facility is the largest pork production and processing facility in Tianjin with world-class equipments, facilities and processing techniques.

Related website:
• Zhongpin Food 

For the latest pig news, subscribe here