US: Pork products recalled due to listeria
Approximately 64,000 pounds of pork and chicken products have been recalled due to possible Listeria.
The products, from Taylor Farms Pacific, contain broccoli that may be contaminated with Listeria.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) stated that routine sampling at Taylor Farms Pacific discovered the contamination.
It has been reported that the products have sell by dates between 7 February and 7 March and were distributed to Arizona, California, Colorado, and Wyoming.
According to the USDA the chicken and pork products bear the establishment number “P-34013” or “EST. 34013” inside the department’s mark of inspection.
The recalled products are:
· Raley’s Yellow Curry Chicken Rice Bowl 17 oz.
· Raley’s Udon Pork Noodle Bowl, 17 oz.
· Raley’s Udon Chicken Noodle Bowl, 17 oz.
· Raley’s Asian Pasta Toss Tray, 12 oz.
· Raley’s Family Grilled Chicken Penne Alfredo, 36 oz.
· Raley’s Grilled Chicken Breast with Mashed Potato and Gravy, 14 oz.
· Taylor Farms Snack Pot Penne Alfredo, 10.75 oz.
· 6.25 lb cases of Taylor Farms Broccoli Crunch Salad Kit bearing “case code” 10203140
· 6.25 lb cases of Taylor Farms Broccoli Crunch Kit bearing “case code” 10210070
· 6.25 lb cases of SYSCO Broccoli Crunch Kit bearing “case code” 10203125
· Signature Café Veggie Pleaser Tray, UPC Code 21130-06198
· Signature Café Mediterranean Snacker Tray, UPC Code 21130-06196
· Deli Broccoli Salad, UPS Code 2-11629-00000
· Deli Signature Café Broccoli Bowl, UPC Code 2-14861-00000
· Deli Italian Pasta Salad, UPC Code 2-12431-00000