A new kid on the block in the world of online events: the Virtual All About Feed Forum. Organised and hosted by Pig Progress’ sister title All About Feed, the event will focus on feed production – and yes, there is a strong emphasis on pigs as well.
The Virtual All About Feed Forum is a novel platform that was developed to allow the international feed industry to continue to meet in times of Covid-19. The event will be held on Thursday, May 27, from 10am until 4pm CET, and will consist of an online exhibition floors, various lecture halls, an innovation cinema, online chat functions and much more. On a “Feed Stage” and a “Livestock Area,” in total 22 interesting presentations will be given.
A map of the Virtual All About Feed Forum provides easy access to everything the platform has to offer. - Illustration: Misset
Various speakers shall address feed issues in general, others will discuss poultry or dairy nutrition. The following presentations shall have a particular strong focus on feeding swine.
Pig presentations on the Feed Stage
- 12.15pm – 12.35pm: Dr Regiane Santos, Schothorst Feed Research: Transmission of mycotoxins from sow to piglets
- 3pm – 3.20pm: Dr John Htoo, Evonik: Holistic approach to enhance gut health, immune status, and growth of young pigs
Pig presentations in the Livestock Area
- 10.15am – 10.35am: Alexander Hintz & René Bonekamp, Novus International: Pig gut function; protect, utilise and host
- 10.45am – 11.05am: Luiz Waldemar de Oliveira Souza, Adisseo: Pig performance starts with the milk
- 11.15am – 11.35am: Vincent ter Beek, Pig Progress: ASF, the connection with the feed industry
- 11.45am – 12.05pm: Kobe Lannoo, Royal Agrifirm Group: Feed safety and farm profitability
- 12.15pm – 12.35pm: Jeroen van Dorp, Chaincraft: Novel fatty acid additive from upcycled food
Registration for the Virtual All About Feed Forum is entirely free of charge
The times of the event (10am-4pm CET) correspond to the following times in different time zones:
- Melbourne, Australia: 6pm – midnight
- Tokyo, Japan: 5pm – 11pm
- Beijing, China: 4pm – 10pm
- Bangkok, Thailand: 3pm – 9pm
- Moscow, Russia: 11am – 5pm
- London, UK: 9am – 3pm
- São Paulo, Brazil: 5am – 11am
- New York, NY, United States: 4am – 10am
- Des Moines, IA, United States: 3am – 9am