Admittedly, an environment consisting of large omnivores and corrosive air quality might not be the best place to introduce very advanced technology.
Still, some advanced innovations make it successfully into pig production – and this does include robots. How and when can they replace a human hand in the pig house? Part 2 looks at the CleverCleaner - which can clean an empty pig barn all by itself.
Jan Sandberg, managing director, Envirologic, Sweden about the CleverCleaner – a robot that will clean an empty pig barn all by itself.
Sandberg was asked several questions, from what is a robot to his expectations for robotics within pig production in the future.
- What is your definition of a robot?
- When did your company launch this type of machine for the first time?
- When and how did you realise there was an application for swine?
- In a nutshell, what does the robot do in the pig house?
- How many have you sold?
- In which countries?
- Where is your biggest market for this type of robot?
- How do you explain the success of the robot?
- What is your expectation for robotics in general for pig production in the future?
The answers are in the image!
Pens clean with pre-programmed precision
See Part 1 - the JHministrø - which can disperse straw to sow pens.
To comment, login here
Or register to be able to comment.